Ground Vibration Monitoring System
Get the full environmental picture with comprehensive noise and vibration data
Whether you work in heavy industry, transport and logistics or construction, ground vibration is a key environmental impact that you need to monitor and control. It's vital to understand the ground-bourne vibration levels you're creating and the impact it may have on nearby residences or businesses regarding nuisance vibration or building damage.
Cirrus Research has chosen to partner with Omnidots to provide you with the best vibration monitoring system for your needs - the Omnidots Swarm 2.1. The Ground Vibration Monitor can either be integrated with our Quantum Outdoor for noise and vibration monitoring or used as a standalone monitor. The highly accurate and sensitive seismograph inside the instrument measures the movement of molecular particles within the ground, measuring ground-bourne vibration levels as peak particle velocity (PPV) in millimeters per second (mm/s).
All your data in one place: With instant access to ground vibration data, Quantum Outdoor provides you with a greater level of control and transparency over your environmental impacts, allowing you to respond in real-time and make effective decisions when it comes to mitigation. Connected to the cloud via MyCirrus, Quantum Outdoor sends all measurement data directly to the Quantum Portal where it can be viewed, analysed and reported on.
Quantum Outdoor can work in any environment for any industry
Unattended, long-term remote noise and/or ground vibration monitoring for:
✔ Construction and demolition
✔ Transport and logistics
✔ Power generation and renewables
✔ Smart cities
Remote ground vibration and environmental noise monitoring
Quantum Outdoor provides comprehensive environmental noise measurements
Key features at a glance
- Includes Swarm V2.1 Vibration Monitoring System
- 24/7 real-time monitoring, so you will never miss a thing
- Integrate with sound measurement or stand-alone
- All your data in one place
- Seismograph measures ground molecule movement as PPV in mm/s
- Set real-time user-defined triggers in the cloud
- Event recording in conjunction with audio to help you identify the sources of vibration
- Secure data access through the cloud anytime, and on any device (mobile, tablet, PC)
- Cloud-connected instruments create a network of monitors at specific site locations, or around the world
- Map and floorplan uploads to your online account, so you can quickly identify problem hotspots
- Flexible power options
Plus many of the other features of the Quantum Outdoor noise monitoring system and MyCirrus cloud platform.
So, ready to book a personal demo and ask about pricing?
Learn more about how Quantum Outdoor can help you monitor and manage your noise and environmental impact by chatting to one of our in-house experts. They'll show you how Quantum Outdoor will benefit your business, highlighting the key features and explaining how to get the most from your fully integrated environmental monitoring system.