Cloud-connected remote noise monitoring for unattended measurements
Cirrus Research's first fully integrated cloud-based solution, Quantum Outdoor, is perfect for remote noise monitoring and unattended noise measurements. Furthermore, we've integrated our world-leading noise measurement technology with the ability to measure particulates and gases, vibration, and weather and wind speed.
Quantum Outdoor is a fully automated solution for environmental management that takes advantage of cloud technology to provide a comprehensive environmental monitoring system. It offers the ultimate solution for remote data access and analysis of multiple environmental conditions by combining them all into one easy-to-use package. Packed with features and functionality designed for environmental managers and consultants, Quantum Outdoor has set a new benchmark for environmental monitoring systems.
What is Quantum Outdoor?
Quantum Outdoor can work in any environment for any industry
Unattended, long-term remote noise and environmental monitoring via the cloud for:
✔ Construction and demolition
✔ Transport and logistics
✔ Power generation and renewables
✔ Smart cities
Remote noise monitoring that's not remotely difficult
Quantum Outdoor provides comprehensive environmental noise measurements
Key features at a glance
- Class 1 Environmental noise monitor – to IEC 61672-1
- Cloud connectivity to Cirrus Research’s unique MyCirrus cloud platform
- View live measurements from multiple Quantum units simultaneously
- Upload site maps and/or site plans to see all your connected devices
- GPS location data for every measurement
- 1:1 and 1:3 octave band filters for detailed environmental analysis
- Schedule your measurement times and set repeat measurement durations of 5, 15 and 30 minutes or 1 hour
- Real-time SMS, email, webhook and push notification alerts based on user-defined noise level triggers
- Audio event recording and frequency measurement to help you identify the sources of the noise
- Upload and store historical noise, weather, gas, particulates and ground vibration data
- Export historical data into Cirrus Research’s NoiseTools software for further analysis and reporting
- System Integrity Check (SiC) to check operating status without any user intervention
- Over-the-air updates
- Connectivity via Ethernet, WiFi, or 4G modem (with 3G fallback)
- SIM pre-installed, can be enabled remotely when required
- Flexible power options including Power over Ethernet (PoE), external 12VDC supply and solar panels
- Flexible cloud subscription levels for each individual unit on your Quantum network
- Electronic calibration certificates available through MyCirrus
So, ready to book a personal demo and ask about pricing?
Learn more about how Quantum Outdoor and IoT technology can help you monitor and manage your noise and environmental impact by chatting to one of our in-house experts. They'll show you how Quantum Outdoor will benefit your business, highlighting the key features and explaining how to get the most from your fully integrated environmental monitoring system.