Greater insight into your environmental impacts with compact weather stations
No environmental monitoring picture is complete without having access to weather data. Weather data provides the context for noise levels and other environmental impacts and can therefore help you make effective decisions to protect the environment and local residents.
All your data in one place: Cirrus Research has partnered with Gill Instruments Ltd, experts in weather stations, to offer you the best solution for weather monitoring. Two versions of their compact weather stations are available, the GMX200 and GMX600. Both integrate directly with the Quantum Outdoor remote noise monitor and give you access to the weather data you need via the Quantum portal 24/7, on any device anywhere in the world.
Within the Quantum Portal, your weather data is displayed alongside your noise measurement information, allowing you to improve your understanding of noise impacts under varying weather conditions.
Find out what data you can see for weather in this brief tutorial
Quantum Outdoor can work in any environment for any industry
Unattended, long-term remote noise and weather monitoring for:
✔ Construction and demolition
✔ Transport and logistics
✔ Power generation and renewables
✔ Smart cities
Remote noise and weather monitoring
Quantum Outdoor provides comprehensive environmental noise measurements
Key features at a glance
- Includes a choice of the Maximet 200 or 600 Compact Weather Stations
- 24/7 real-time monitoring, so you will never miss a thing
- Comprehensive weather monitoring data, including wind speed, wind direction, temperature, humidity, pressure, and rainfall
- Secure data access through the Quantum Portal anytime, and on any device (mobile, tablet, PC)
- Automated real-time user-defined triggers in the cloud, and get notified is reached or exceeded, so you can stay in control and take corrective action before a non-compliance is issued
- System Integrity Check (SiC); the SiC performs a system health check so you can have complete confidence in your measurements without needing to carry out site visits
- Cloud-connected instruments create a network of monitors at specific site locations, or around the world
- All your data in one place: view all environmental parameters simultaneously
- Connectivity via Ethernet, WiFi, or modem
- Flexible power options
Plus many of the other features of the Quantum Outdoor noise monitoring system and MyCirrus cloud platform.
So, ready to book a personal demo and ask about pricing?
Learn more about how Quantum Outdoor can help you monitor and manage your noise and environmental impact by chatting to one of our in-house experts. They'll show you how Quantum Outdoor will benefit your business, highlighting the key features and explaining how to get the most from your fully integrated environmental monitoring system.