Gas & Particulates Monitoring
Air quality sampling directly alongside noise level monitoring
As well as noise, one of the biggest components of environmental monitoring is air quality sampling. Ensuring the environment is free from dangerous levels of certain gases and particulates, such as dust, is essential in order to keep people and the environment safe. We offer monitoring equipment with sensors for fine dust, ultrafine particles and gaseous pollutants.
All your data in one place: Cirrus Research has partnered with South Coast Science, experts in air quality monitoring, to offer you the best out-of-the-box solution for urban air quality monitoring. With instant access to air quality data alongside noise measurement information, Quantum Outdoor provides you with a greater level of control over your environmental impacts, allowing you to respond in real time and make effective decisions when it comes to implementing remedial action. Connected to the cloud via MyCirrus, Quantum Outdoor sends all measurement data directly to the cloud where it can be viewed, analysed and reported on.
With the addition of Quantum Outdoor's air sampling integration, you can detect key environmental pollutants including gases such as carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, nitrogen dioxide and nitrate. The air quality sensor can detect particulates too including respirable particles with sizes PM 1, PM 2.5 and PM 10 (MCERTS certified for PM2.5 and PM10). Many of these gases and particulates are found in vehicle and motor exhausts, as well as in smoke from burning oil and coal, and in dust from demolition, construction and quarrying for example.
Find out what data you can see on air quality with this brief tutorial
Air quality monitoring in any environment: particle measurement of ambient air with gas sensors
Unattended, long-term remote air quality sampling for transparency, empowerment and effective control for the following applications:
✔ Construction and demolition
✔ Transport and logistics
✔ Power generation and renewables
✔ Smart cities
Remote air quality sampling and environmental noise monitoring
Quantum Outdoor provides comprehensive environmental noise measurements
Key features at a glance
- Includes either the South Coast Praxis OPCube or Urban air quality monitor
- Integrates with Quantum Outdoor acoustic measurement, or operates as a standalone instrument
- Detects gaseous pollutants (configurable at point of purchase) including CO, H2S, NO, NO2, O3, SO2, VOCs or CO2
- Measures fine dust and ultrafine particles with sizes PM 1, PM 2.5, and PM 10. (MCERTS certified for PM2.5 and PM10)
- All your data in one place: Pull all data together into a single place to identify if noise events coincide with high particulate levels, for example
- Associate the air quality sampling data with noise measurement information from a specific unit, or monitor air quality alone
- Two-year warranty for your gas and/or particulates monitor
- Wired or wireless connection with inbuilt 4G modem
Plus many of the other features of the Quantum Outdoor noise monitoring system and MyCirrus cloud platform.
So, ready to book a personal demo and ask about pricing?
Learn more about how Quantum Outdoor can help you monitor and manage your noise and environmental impact by chatting to one of our in-house experts. They'll show you how Quantum Outdoor will benefit your business, highlighting the key features and explaining how to get the most from your fully integrated environmental monitoring system.