The Optimus+ Red Noise at Work Sound Level Meter
Noise changes lives. Excessive exposure to noise in the workplace is one of the biggest health and safety challenges, with an estimated 2 million people in the UK alone at risk. Protecting people from noise at work doesn't need to be difficult. With the Optimus+ Red noise at work sound level meter, it's easy and effortless to protect people from noise and safeguard your business's reputation.
The sound choice for all health and safety professionals
The Optimus+ Red is the ultimate noise at work sound level meter for health and safety professionals. Designed and manufactured in the UK, the Optimus+ Red is trusted by health and safety officers across the world to keep people safe from the dangers of excessive noise exposure and safeguard their business's reputation.
- 1:1 octave band filters are available to provide detailed noise data that can be used for the selection of the most appropriate hearing protection
- All noise at work parameters are captured simultaneously to ensure that you capture the data you need for comprehensive occupational noise surveys
- Bluetooth® connectivity to allow for remote operation through the dedicated smartphone app on compatible devices
- Ergonomic design to make it easy to use and operate while conducting workplace noise assessments
- Meets international standards so you can be sure that the data you're capturing is accurate, reliable and compliant with the Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005, as well as other international health and safety guidelines
Why choose Cirrus Research?
Easy to use and set up
You don’t have to spend all your time trying to set up your instruments. Just switch on, calibrate and press start.
Remote monitoring options available
Save time and avoid the requirement to be on-site with remote noise monitoring solutions.
15-year no-quibble warranty
All Cirrus Research instruments are protected against accidental damage for 15 years.
Data you can trust
Cirrus Research instruments are built to international acoustics standards..
Detailed analysis and reporting
Get a full picture of the noise, allowing you to produce detailed reports for key stakeholders.