Cirrus Research / careers
Careers at Cirrus Research
What does a career at Cirrus Research sound like?
As a world-leading innovator of scientific measurement instruments, we're always on the lookout for amazing and talented individuals to join our teams across all areas of the business, whether that's sales, marketing, research and development, operations, finance, or engineering.
If you're looking to take your career to the next level in a fast-paced and growing business, get in touch and let us know by using the form below or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
- 31 days paid holiday (rising to 33 in 2023)
- Health cash plan – support with everyday medical costs eg optical, dental etc
- Discounts through MyPerks on shopping, days out, cinema tickets etc
- Death in Service cover – 3 x salary as standard
- Support for training and professional development
- Employee-managed social club events
- Staff recognition awards
- Free on-site car parking
- On-site kitchen with free fruit and refreshments
- Strong green credentials – we are working towards Net Zero.
At Cirrus Research we make world-leading sound measurement equipment, so we know what you want to hear!
Finance Assistant: Hunmanby, North Yorkshire, UK
Marketing Assistant: Hunmanby, North Yorkshire, UK
Internal Business Development Executive
We are also interested in recruiting for the following roles:- Inbound sales
- Student Engineer
- Marketing Intern (French speaking)
- IT Intern
- Technical / Quality Engineer
If one of the above roles interests you, please submit a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org